A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Thum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans