A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Thum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gary Thum MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Thum practice?
- Dr. Robert Thum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thum practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westwood, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Pulmonologists.