Dr. Robert Tiballi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tiballi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tiballi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017

lymes disease treated

After going to the ER and suffering effects of Lymes Disease, I was given wrong dosages and they really did not know how to treat it correctly . Finally I was referred to Dr Tiballi and received the exact treatment to clear up the Lymes . I am so grateful, as it could have been a real nightmare. He explained it to us in a simple to understand way(at least 3 times since I need to be very clear)He was friendly and PATIENT !! I now have ways to avoid future ticks too! staff caring. wait time short at Elgin Germbusters . He did call to check on my progress as well

June 7th, 2016

One of the Best

I was referred to Dr Tabali a couple of years ago. I'm just slow on putting my rating on the internet. Dr. Tabali is a great doctor. He spent a lot of time with me, even coming to the hospital twice a day while I was in, and checking with the nurses later in the evening. I would definitely recommend him for all your medical care.

July 24th, 2015

Dr. Tiballi and his PA Jaimie have taken great care of me numerous times. As my central lines continue to give me problems, Dr. Tiballi and Jaimie are so caring. They listen to my concerns, see me in the office whenever I need anything, and check in with me to see how things are going. I trust them with my life!

March 7th, 2015

Do your homework first. Meet and consult with first.

General advice. Meet with Dr. And have him give you overview of practice. Negative comments would be a concern to me.

January 16th, 2015

So-so

He's ok. Treatment wise, very so-so. I was not happy with end result. Expensive.

December 7th, 2014

Great Doctor

I was hospitalized for the second time with an infection that was difficult to treat. The first doctor I had was completely inadequate. So I asked to see a different doctor and was referred to Dr. Tiballi. What a difference in a treatment plan. His plan worked. He is caring, willing to spend time answering questions, and has a great sense of humor. His office staff are all caring and supportive. I felt like I was part of a family. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

February 8th, 2012

bad doc

Overall I had a terrible experience. I would never recommend Dr. Tiballi to any of my friends or family. He seemed nice at first but then I heard how he spoke to staff and didn't appreciate it.

January 14th, 2012

He is four star in my book. He was great.

This doctor is four star in my book. He diagnosed a problem that no one else could, took care of it, and I am thankful for his care. I felt he really cared about me. He has so many patients trying to see him. My doctor says he is the best and would send his family members to see him. He doesn't have all the time in the world because he is seeing people like me and curing people like me. I went to six doctors before I saw him and he was the only one who took the time to find what was wrong with me and take care of the problem. Thank you Dr. Tiballi.

June 9th, 2011

He is a ten on a tenpointscale,awesome

I trusted the life of my son to this man and I am so thankful I did. HeIs a doctor with great knowledge and real love for his patients. He is the absolute best.

May 31st, 2011

Confident

Dr Tiballi cured me of a recurring c.diff infection by prescribing a probiotic regimen that he developed. I became severely depressed as a result of 4 bouts of c.diff and he treated me as a whole person, not just the infection. He listened to me and answered my questions. I was also impressed that he didn't just throw medicine at me like other doctors. The regimen was all natural, no drugs, which is almost unheard of among M.D.s

February 28th, 2011

Completely mistrreated P. falciparum malaria

Mistreated my daughter's case of malaria. Ignored clear and almost cookie cutter treatment recommendation from the CDC's malaria website. Instead of treating her with the dosage to cure P. falciparum, he wanted to treat her with the prophylactic dosage which would not have cured the disease.

February 20th, 2011

He is a very busy doctor and came highly recommended. He listened and took time with me. He is not like other doctors, he is a very nice man. I would recommend him to my family members.