A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tibbs, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Intracranial Vasospasm
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbs graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tibbs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Tibbs MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Tibbs practice?
- Dr. Robert Tibbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tibbs practices Neurological Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.