Dr. Robert Tibbs Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tibbs Jr?

EXCELLENT

Posted on November 11th, 2017

My husband had two back surgery's and Dr. Tibbs done both loved him...

Posted on November 10th, 2016

It's always so unstressful , every one really cares and is so polite and Dr TIBBS is AWSOME and always makes sure you completely understand the situation!

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr.Tibbs is very caring, easy to understand and a really good surgeon.

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Looooove this doctor . Greatest bed side manners and knows his work !

Posted on September 18th, 2015

No follow up after procedure, was embarrassed in front of everybody by one of the office staff. After all the problems I've had was told did not know what was wrong. I don't under stand the medical profession today. You tell them your problems they make you spend a fortune on tests only to tell you they can't do anything for you. Try that in any other profession and see how long you'll be in business.

Patient with a BAD Back.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I've been under Dr. Tibbs care since 2011 when he removed the lumbar spinal fusion hardware. An most recently removing a spinal stimulator thst had been causing unforseen problems. Dr Tibbs pre op told my wife an I the good an thr possibly of bad results of the surgery to remove the stimulator. Well the bad has to raise its ugly head an 3 days after the stimulator removal surgery I had to have another operation to repair Cebrialspinal leak. If it wasn't for the outstanding care Dr. Tibbs, his PA Stephanie an the staff of the Okla. Spinal Hospital provided me during these trying times, I truly believe I wouldn't of healed as fast as I have progressed.

Patient

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Tibbs an staff are very attentive took great care of me having 2 open spine surgeries within 3 days.

Excellent

Posted on July 9th, 2014

He is a doctor who cares!!! Love him!!

How much I appreciate Dr. Tibbs

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Dr. Tibbs did my 5 level cervical fusion May 2013.He is a great doctor with a great bed-side manner, explains exactly how he is going to do your surgery, my surgery has been very successful. I am 56 yr old women, believe me he would be the first one I would call if I have anymore problems.I have degenerative disc problems, so there probably will be another surgery around 10 to 12 years down the road. I hope Dr. Tibbs is still around to do my operation.Thanks alot for all your help!

Amazing Dr!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Tibbs and his staff worked wonders on my back! He is not one who will just do a surgery to get money. He is very honest and spent time with my family and I giving me my options and answered our quesrions thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Tibbs!!!

Incredible Surgeon & Person

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Unfortunately, late in life I have sustained several serious injuries. When I moved to OK from GA I needed a doctor to follow me for a catastrophic spinal cord injury & cervical fusion. I was referred to Dr. Tibbs by a patient of his and I could not be more impressed or pleased. He operated on my back to resolve spinal stenosis and again on my hands to deal with carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Tibbs cares deeply about his profession and his patients. He spends whatever time is necessary to answer questions and explain procedures. His staff is very professional and courteous. I would rate him among the finest physicians I have seen and known in my professional life as a personal injury attorney. The man is just incredible...the best. Four stars is not a high enough rating for Dr. Tibbs! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

At Ease

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Tibbs was very caring and Very thorough in explaining my diagnoses. Very gentle and patient physician. I recommend Dr. Tibbs to anyone.