Learn more about Dr. Robert Timberlake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Timberlake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Timberlake graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Timberlake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Timberlake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Timberlake practice?
Dr. Robert Timberlake practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lexington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Kingston, MA.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.