A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Timberlake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Timberlake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timberlake
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Timberlake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Timberlake graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Timberlake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Timberlake MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Timberlake practice?
- Dr. Robert Timberlake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Timberlake practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.