A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Timberlake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Timberlake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timberlake
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Timberlake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Timberlake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Timberlake graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Timberlake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Timberlake MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Timberlake practice?
- Dr. Robert Timberlake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Timberlake practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.