A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Timmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Timmons, DO, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmons graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Timmons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Timmons DO, MD, and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Timmons practice?
- Dr. Robert Timmons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Timmons practices Occupational Medicine near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Nashua Preventive Medicine Specialists.