Learn more about Dr. Robert Titcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Titcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Titcher graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Titcher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Titcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Titcher practice?
Dr. Robert Titcher practices Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Sylmar Internists.