A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Titcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Titcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Titcher graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Titcher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nathan Titcher MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Titcher practice?
- Dr. Robert Titcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Titcher practices Internal Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Sylmar Internists.