Dr. Robert Tittmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tittmann?

February 4th, 2015

Calm and Understanding

Dr. Tittmann has helped me enormously. He takes the time to understand my difficulties and to think through them with me. I highly recommend him.

October 5th, 2012

Very Helpful

I have had a very different experience with Dr. Tittmann than some of the others on this site. I was going through a very rough time and my sessions with him were enormously helpful. He was supportive and kind and an excellent listener. And he helped me see some self-destructive patterns.

August 17th, 2012

Unprofessional and poor listener

I began seeing Dr Tittman in 2010 and was immediately struck by his seemingly poor listening skills. I realize that therapists see several people a day but he never remembered even the most basic elements of my case from week to week. I question his commitment in general and rate his bed side manner as very weak. When I tried to end our sessions and seek out anoher therapist after two years, he became argumentative and combative. I would caution anyone to stay clear of this doctor.

October 18th, 2011

stay away from this doctor

Incredibly similar experience to the patient from 2008. This is a very strange and manipulative doctor, and I would caution anyone about seeing him. I suspect his favorable review is a fake.

April 13th, 2011

So thoughtful and empathic!!

Dr. Tittmann is an extraordinarily smart, talented, and caring psychiatrist. Moreover, he both does psychotherapy and prescribes medication which is increasingly rare these days. I highly recommend him!

July 22nd, 2008

Would Not Recommend

I would not recommend this doctor. He was less than thorough, taking almost no medical history before prescribing medication, and explained very little of my options or possible effects of meds. He also seemed to have some trouble listening, which seems strange in a psychiatrist. When I told him I was not comfortable pursuing therapy with him, he actually argued with me and just kept making appointments for me to come in. Makes me wonder if he has a hard time finding patients.

January 19th, 2016