A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Toffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toffler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toffler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Toffler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toffler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Toffler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Toffler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Toffler practice?
- Dr. Robert Toffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Toffler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Radiologists.