Dr. Robert Toledo Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Toledo?

DO NOT TRUST THIS OFFICE!!!

Posted on January 10th, 2017

The office manager of this office holds her own unaccountability, unprofessionalism an incompetence against patients.e. If you're having any issues with insurance or issues otherwise they're unreliable . The office also ran tests without any type of authorization or notification from me which is now been increased to over $10,000 in debt. Every time they told me to bring the bills to them so they could take care of it, THEY DIDNT!!! Stay away from this doctor's office unless you want major financial problems and unreliable Medical Care.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Great doctor

Ruined my life

Posted on March 21st, 2016

I went to Dr Toledo for about 2 years I enjoyed him, until it seemed like he started to hit on me. I also got extremely addicted to pills because of him and (plotninski) they always let me in to milk my insurance when I gave birth plotninski came in for 30 sec to break my water than Toledo was there for 3 mins at the end of my delivery. I always had to wait to be seen and it is an extremely unprofessional place. If you want a free high go to him if not I suggest another doctors office.

It is consistently like not even having an appointment

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Went to this doctor the last 6 or 7 years for annual gyn exam. Saw/met Dr Toledo only 1X. Each of the other visits was attended to by another physician. Biggest problem is the office procedure. When you have an appointment, it typically means you show up a few minutes before and @ Dr Toledo's, you will wait approx. 45 minutes before the staff even addresses your presence to fill out forms, show ID & pay your deductible. Then there's a shorter wait of 10-15 minutes before they call out & put you into an exam room whereupon you will wait another 30-45 minutes before seeing a doctor. This is consistent & is obviously standard appointment procedure. I quit this Dr last month when I arrived 10 minutes early & waited 30 minutes without being acknowledged; during which time both receptionists had a phone to her ear the entire time - I was looking for an opportunity to ask one of them what time my 10 o'clock appt would be . . . . I left instead. Good luck.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Toledo for over 5 years. He delivered my first baby but was unable to deliver my second because the hospital I went to told me he was able to deliver there but he wasn't... some paperwork wasn't filled out or some nonsense. But I've continued to see him even after the usual 6 week after delivery thing because I didn't want a new doctor. I would recomend him to any woman for any female issue!

Worst OB ever

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr. Toledo is a terrible doctor. He made me feel second class and doesn't care about anything except getting more patients to his methadone clinic. I have a shoulder and neck injury from a car accident and need a current MRI in order for them to believe me. Toledo told me that an MRI isn't good during pregnancy but he would rather have me get that instead of giving me pain medicine that is okay during pregnancy. He walks out of the room with me without even letting me know our visit is done. He says he will be back and doesn't come back. He is the worst OB I have ever went to. I would not reccomend him to anyone.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Good Suboxone doc.

Horrible!!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2015

he seemed very nice when I would go in for my prenatal visits, but when I was in delivery which he scheduled he failed to respond to hospital about giving me an epidural and then failed to arrive until hours after baby was born. A resident delivered me and "practiced " stitching me up after I was ripped all the way and Toledo didn't bother to do anything. Horrible experience!!! Then I find out he is notorious for this not showing up

the doctor and the staff

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Toledo was rude. Didn't really seem to care. The nurse Kim was so rude. They lied a lot on the phone about not being able to get my message to someone. Every time I needed to see Toledo, he wasn't in the office. The other doctor seemed nice but he wasn't my doctor. He also runs a methadone clinic. I'm sorry but I don't want to be around druggies. Don't go here especially if you have your kids with you. God knows what their other patients from their other clinic would do.

Horrible OBGYN

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I have never had so many complaints and problems with any office ive ever visited. The health department needs to do a surprise inspection because EVERY time I go, which is now up to twice a week, the wait time is atleast 45 mintues to an hour just to be put into a room, the biohazard bin with urine cups is always overflowing onto the floor, the place where you're supposed to put your urine cups for pregnancy test and test strips usually has about 5 cups and several urine test strips in it. The place is not sanitary. Along with all those complaints, I have had several problems with the front counter receptionists getting appointments wrong, and with the wrong doctor. One doctor ( Dr. Plotninsky) I refuse to see because of his answers to my questions are totally off subject and he usually refers to other patients problems and solutions. I have no complaints about Dr. Toledo though he is my OB and I do like him. It the office itself and the other doctor I have complaints about

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr Toledo is great. His staff however, not so much. Kim is AWFUL! She's very rude. She has not only pushed me away from this office but also 2 of my friends. Crystal is wonderful. The ultrasound tech is very nice and takes her time. But simply because of Kim, I would recommend finding a different office to avoid her b*tchiness. She'll ruin not only your visit but your day.

Patient care is sacrificed for money making ventures.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Dr. Toledo himself is ok, however he is engaged in too many other ventures, ie an on site methadone clinic that is run by 1 office manager who floats between both sites. They are also into money making things that spas provide like Botox colonics etc. They are spread so thin that they make many mistakes. Patient care is not #1. He staffs his office with what I called window witches whose sole brainless job is to run interference and take messages that are not returned. God help you if you really need help as only 1 person is authorized to do Everything. i ran a medical office and patient care was the most important thing. If you need help from your doctor or his real staff of 1(Holy) Lord help you, you're messaged to death, they will deal with their mistake when they get around to it and make sure you have your hospital plan at hand as you will never speak to Dr. Toledo you will be sent to the ER for things that should be handled by him. After all who are you paying? All I can say is patient care is 2nd to the mighty $. Sadly the offices should be seperated and each have an independent staff that is properly trained to do their jobs and HIPPA compliant but they are not. He employs no nures or PA's or MA's to at least pick up the slack. 1 woman for two offices cannot see to Patient care and run all the adm duties as well. As a former office manager I can say this office needs help a drastic intervention. It's pretty sad when only 1 employee knows everyones job and carries the whole office. That's when patient care goes out the window and mistakes are regularly made.