Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Tomchik
Dr. Robert Tomchik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miramar, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tomchik is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Tomchik has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Tomchik has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Robert Tomchik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar, FL.
Dr. Mark Pierson
Miramar, FL 0.31 mi37
Dr. Nisha Narang
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miramar, FL 0.34 mi14
Dr. Erin Corridon
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Miramar, FL 0.34 mi43