A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tomchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tomchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomchik
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomchik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomchik graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tomchik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tomchik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Tomchik practice?
- Dr. Robert Tomchik has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Tomchik practices Family Medicine near Miramar, FL.