A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tomchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tomchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomchik graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tomchik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tomchik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Tomchik practice?
- Dr. Robert Tomchik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tomchik practices Family Medicine near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.