Dr. Robert Tome Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tome?

DOCTOR & STAFF COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Dr. Tome is a polite, caring, kind, magnificent physician, and most importantly, very experience and knowledgeable. His friendly staff provide excellent professional and courteous assistance and are always eager to help with your medical needs. Very thankful and satisfied after being his patient for over 15 years

Great office & Doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2017

The staff is friendly, the office is always nicely decorated and Dr. Tome and his NP-Kara are always very patient and helpful with my medical needs. If they can't help me the always know which direction to steer me in. I love this office

Overall a great doctor, but could improve on timing and staff.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Overall he is a great doctor. Spends time with you. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Feel comfortable asking him questions. Fun and not over-serious; professional. I have been going to him for about 8 years now. My only issue is that quite a few times I've had to wait almost an hour to be seen. I am told he is backed up with his patients, which I get, but it just gets frustrating. Girl at desk is his daughter and she sometimes seems to not be very friendly, maybe because she assumes she can't be fired, as it is her father's business somewhat. But like I said, overall he's a great doctor, which is why i continue to return.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Horrible staff. Doctor is "ok" but staff is not. Avoid.

This Doctor is a liar and a thieve

Posted on March 20th, 2012

I visited Dr. Tome for a physical exam, which is a preventative service covered 100% by my insurance. He billed my insurance for a sick office visit. My insurance paid him out of my HRA account. When I called to clarify, Tammy (their billing person) said that he would not change it because he claims that I said I was there for something else, which is bullcrap. I've left several messages for him to call me back to see where the break down in communication happened and he has not. He's a liar. He's a thieve. He stole my money and I wouldn't recommend for anyone to visit him because he'll fraudulently bill your insurance for something else.

awesome doc!

Posted on October 7th, 2011

one of th ebest out there, really cares, veru kind, very friendly and so is the staff, highly reccommended!

Patient

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Very good doctor. Really makes me feel important and listens to all my medical problems!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Tome is on of the Nicest and Kindest men i have ever had the Pleasure of knowing. He has been our family doctor for almost 20 years. I would reccomend him to anyone looking for a Wonderful Family doctor .

Posted on November 1st, 2017