A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tomlinson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomlinson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomlinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlinson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tomlinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Surgery Center Of Fayetteville
- Physician`s Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Tomlinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Robert Tomlinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tomlinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lowell, AR.
See Lowell Surgeons.