Dr. Robert Tomlinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 13th, 2015
He took care of my needs. I'm as good as new!

November 24th, 2014
excellent doctor
I was in terrible knee pain, went to see Dr. Tomlinson and I am so happy that I did not go anywhere else. Dr. Tomlinson was very thorough with his examination, truly caring, compassionate and helpful to explain my diagnosis. He did surgery on my ACL tear, and I had a speedy recover and now able to do activities that were painful before surgery. This doctor knows what he is doing and he exceeded my expectations. His level of care was outstanding. I am so thankful that I I prioritized Dr. Tomlinson's skill above any internet negative comments because the truth is, this doctor has excellent skills in his profession of medicine.

October 2nd, 2014
Caring and excellent doctor
I went to Dr. Tomlinson for my knee and would not go anywhere else. He is a very thorough, caring, compassionate doctor who took his time to evaluate my condition and review my diagnosis, prognosis and treatment options. He never mentioned surgery and when I inquired, he explained that he wanted to exhaust all possible options of treatment before considering surgery. I trust this doctor and would not HESITATE to recommend him.

July 31st, 2014
Stem Cell Injections
Do NOT believe the hype about the stem cell injections success. After the sells pitch from Dr Tomlinson and his team, my wife had the injection and it did not help. We were out a lot of money for seniors on a fixed income. Dr Tomlinson and his entourage of salesman only care about the money. His office is unprofessional, he is arrogant and seniors should run from this doctor.

July 11th, 2014
knees and shoulder
I believe that Dr. Tomlinson is a very good Dr. He knows his stuff and he starts his evaluation of his patients as soon as he sets his eyes on them. His bedside manner, years ago, could have used a little help, but I would recommend Dr. Tomlinson to anyone who needs shoulder or knee surgery. I give him 4+ stars!

August 2nd, 2013
Love this place!
I love this place! Two surgeries and going strong!

July 24th, 2013
This whole process has been very smooth and positive, and have more than met my expectations (following ACL surgery). The results have been the best I could have hoped for, and the staff has been very professional, polite and supportive the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Tomlinson!

Best!!
To those of you that judge the doctor for his mistake, take a look in the mirror before judging, nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. Just because he made a mistake does not mean he stopped being a great orthopedic surgeon, keep in mind that the skill and knowledge is never lost. Dr. Tomlinson knows what he is doing, well the years of experience speaks for itself. I'm pretty sure if the medical board did not consider him to be a great doctor he wouldn't even be allowed to perform any treatment on ANYBODY! I would recommend Dr. Tomlinson anytime, he is a great orthopedic doctor and does anything he can to help out his patients they are his first priority.

very friendly
You all are very friendly, I'm never bored while im here

July 18th, 2013
One of the best Dr. that I have had yet.Nice and respectable also really knows his job.

July 3rd, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Tomlinson is an excellent orthopedic surgeon and his commitment to his patients is outstanding. I would highly recommend him to my family, friends and the public.

May 6th, 2012
I was very pleased with Dr. Tomlinson and his professional manner, his attention to detail, and his kind and caring demeanor. He knows his stuff as well. I was very pleased and would recommend him to anyone.