Dr. Robert Tomlinson Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Springdale, AR

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017
Highly Respected, I believe the less than wonderful ratings are just liars!!! They are the type of people who go through life " I'm the victim " when all along they likely were difficult people to work with and non compliant . That's their problem!!! He is a great Doctor and has diagnosed thousands of people accurately !! Boo Hoo no one dragged you into his office, and if you can't say anything nice shut your big mouth!!!
My Family has always seen Dr Tomlinson and he was right on target every time. I don't trust the Doctors who just want to operate instead of think about the most conservative ways first. Clearly there were issues that needed immediate surgical treatment. But most of the time he is aware of costs and is very generous.

December 13th, 2015
He took care of my needs. I'm as good as new!

November 24th, 2014
excellent doctor
I was in terrible knee pain, went to see Dr. Tomlinson and I am so happy that I did not go anywhere else. Dr. Tomlinson was very thorough with his examination, truly caring, compassionate and helpful to explain my diagnosis. He did surgery on my ACL tear, and I had a speedy recover and now able to do activities that were painful before surgery. This doctor knows what he is doing and he exceeded my expectations. His level of care was outstanding. I am so thankful that I I prioritized Dr. Tomlinson's skill above any internet negative comments because the truth is, this doctor has excellent skills in his profession of medicine.

October 2nd, 2014
Caring and excellent doctor
I went to Dr. Tomlinson for my knee and would not go anywhere else. He is a very thorough, caring, compassionate doctor who took his time to evaluate my condition and review my diagnosis, prognosis and treatment options. He never mentioned surgery and when I inquired, he explained that he wanted to exhaust all possible options of treatment before considering surgery. I trust this doctor and would not HESITATE to recommend him.

July 31st, 2014
Stem Cell Injections
Do NOT believe the hype about the stem cell injections success. After the sells pitch from Dr Tomlinson and his team, my wife had the injection and it did not help. We were out a lot of money for seniors on a fixed income. Dr Tomlinson and his entourage of salesman only care about the money. His office is unprofessional, he is arrogant and seniors should run from this doctor.
Doctor's Response

We have given over 20 injections over the last 6 months and over half were complimentary to judge their effectiveness. The results are never guaranteed like any other medical treatment. Clinical studies ie. Dr. Brian Halpern, Hospital for Special Surgery, Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine Feb 2013, has shown it to be extremely effective in treating osteoarthritis. Most patients see it as an alternative to a total knee arthroplasty. I have not had any patient compaints since I began this treatment 6 months ago.

July 11th, 2014
knees and shoulder
I believe that Dr. Tomlinson is a very good Dr. He knows his stuff and he starts his evaluation of his patients as soon as he sets his eyes on them. His bedside manner, years ago, could have used a little help, but I would recommend Dr. Tomlinson to anyone who needs shoulder or knee surgery. I give him 4+ stars!

August 2nd, 2013
Love this place!
I love this place! Two surgeries and going strong!

July 24th, 2013
This whole process has been very smooth and positive, and have more than met my expectations (following ACL surgery). The results have been the best I could have hoped for, and the staff has been very professional, polite and supportive the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Tomlinson!

July 18th, 2013
very friendly
You all are very friendly, I'm never bored while im here

July 18th, 2013
One of the best Dr. that I have had yet.Nice and respectable also really knows his job.

May 6th, 2012
I was very pleased with Dr. Tomlinson and his professional manner, his attention to detail, and his kind and caring demeanor. He knows his stuff as well. I was very pleased and would recommend him to anyone.

August 30th, 2011
Don't Judge a book by the cover!!!!
For the very stupid people who are misinformed, This physician is the best in his profession. The people who rated him and try to hide behind a stupid comment, do not forget that what you say about this man can have a negative impact on his family. How rude , you came to his office, he did not drag you in. If you did not like the treatment then don't let the door hit you in the butt leaving. I never had to wait, my son never had to wait, we were treated with the best respect and his staff were nothing but professional.This site is a joke, vitals only wants a bunch of scandal not true ratings. Don't forget he is a father, son, husband, and best friend, and if he were your father, son, husband or best friend would you say such crap about him?