A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Toon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Toon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Toon, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toon graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Toon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Louisville, Ky
- Ireland Army Comm Hosp, Fort Knox, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Toon MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Toon practice?
- Dr. Robert Toon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Toon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Sterling, KY.
See Mount Sterling Surgeons.