A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Toparis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Toparis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toparis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Toparis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Logan General Hospital
- Logan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Toparis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Toparis practice?
- Dr. Robert Toparis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Toparis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Holden, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, WV.
See Holden Primary Care Doctors.