A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Topkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Topkis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Topkis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Topkis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topkis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Topkis practice?
Dr. Robert Topkis practices Family Medicine near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Family Physicians.