Dr. Robert Tornambe MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2015
5 years ago had a tummy tuck. Results as expected, satisfy.

April 14th, 2015
Professional, talented, empathetic and patient. Has taken care of myself and my family for years!

March 9th, 2015
Outstanding! Handled melanoma surgery and he did a remarkable job.

March 7th, 2015
Dr. T is an outstanding doctor. I had my lip punctured only 4 months before my wedding. In pain and panicked, I called Dr. T on a Sunday afternoon and asked if he could help me. Without hesitation he had me come into to the office and stitched me up with three perfect stitches. I was healed before my wedding without a visible scar! He was so accommodating, and does absolutely beautiful work. 100% satisfaction.

March 4th, 2015
Precision Care
I had a wart on my chin, which kept me very self conscious. After a quick consultation, Dr. Tornambe put my mind at ease. A quick procedure removed the growth leaving an unnoticeable scar. The staff was warm and friendly. I have recommended friends and family to the office with 100% confidence in Dr. Tornambe's ability and their satisfaction.

February 28th, 2015
Dr. R. Tornambe is in a class by himself. From our first meeting he guided me through the entire process, understanding my goals. Dr. R.Tornambe has preformed both cosmetic and medical procediures for me over the last 14 years and has met every expectation. In addition he is compassionate and caring. I highly recomend Dr. R. Tornambe.

February 22nd, 2015
great physician
Dr. Tornambe is a caring and highly competent plastic surgeon. He worked on me 25 hours ago and I still get compliments about how young I look. Even my other doctors have commented on my appearance over the past two weeks. I would happily recommend him to anyone seeking non-aggressive and respectful treatment

February 21st, 2015
Dr. Tornambe Is an experienced, gifted, caring surgeon who does beautiful work. Anyone seeking cosmetic and/or medical plastic procedures would do well to see Dr. Bob before deciding on a surgeon. His friendly bedside manner, knowledge and years of experience make him one of New York finest!

February 21st, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Tornambe for either a elective or necessary procedure. The confidence I felt after meeting with him made my surgery alot less stressful. I could not be more pleased with my results.

February 21st, 2015
Dr. Tornambe promotes good health in general and goes by a less is more philosophy. He offers great advice for looking and feeling good about yourself. I'm happy to recommend him

February 21st, 2015
Dr. Tornambe is great. He is really kind and very careful. Very Happy.

June 2nd, 2014
Butcher
I have to write a review on this animal. I went in to get a clear mole on my face removed. They had pictures on what to remove...this doctor cut a sexy beauty mark off my face, and now I have a T shaped bad scar. Yes, not only did he just cut my face and remove the wrong thing...he left a bad scar with his T permantantly in my face under my eye. He made the top stitch extra tight and 2 under loose to create this T signature. He should be put in jail. He never even asked for me to point out what was beinging removed, he looked at file and pictures were there.The clear mole was .5 inches away from the beauty mark...so for the last few years all I see is his handywork. They sent me back a $15 check as an apology...yes $15 to really add insult to serious injury. Another doctor at this practice cut a hole into the tip of my nose by another big mess up q month prior to this mess...find it hard to believe? 100% accuarate...I needed to inform the public before you wind up like me. Stay clear of this guy and this practice, they cut and do permanent damage...if you so their after you read this..you only have yourself to blame.