Rating for Dr. Robert Torti show details Rating for Dr. Robert Torti
Sep 15th, 2013

Dr. Torti did a wonderful job on repairing my detached and torn retina. He is a very skilled surgeon with a great personality and a sense of humor. At my appointments he took the time to explain everything in detail and answer questions that I had about my eye and the problems I was having which in turn put me more at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Torti to family and friends.

May 21st, 2012

Doctor was very abrupt--did not spend enough time with the patient. Patient still talking and asking questions; he already was outside the door.

Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Torti took me in on an emergency basis with macular traction, then macular tear in the other eye 6 months later. He performed surgery well. The staff at the Greenville Ave Eye Surgery center were excellent.

Excellent doctor, caring, great bedside manner show details Excellent doctor, caring, great bedside manner
Feb 18th, 2012

I don't understand the negative reviews as my experience with Dr. Torti has been very good. He even came to the office on a holiday when I had a problem. I highly recommend him.

Do not use this doctor show details Do not use this doctor
Aug 18th, 2011

Thus doctor told me so many different things about what I needed to be done to save my vision. After doing every procedure he suggested I ended up being blind. He is an awful doctor and ruined my life

Sep 24th, 2010

Dr. Torti has been quite rude to me, when it comes to my diagnosis and prevention. He always appears to be impatient and irritated.