A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tortolani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tortolani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tortolani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tortolani graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Tortolani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Brattleboro Mem Hosp, Brattleboro, Vt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tortolani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Tortolani practice?
Dr. Robert Tortolani practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Family Physicians.