A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tortolani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tortolani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tortolani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tortolani graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Tortolani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Brattleboro Mem Hosp, Brattleboro, Vt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edmund Tortolani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Tortolani practice?
- Dr. Robert Tortolani has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tortolani practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Primary Care Doctors and Brattleboro Family Physicians.