A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Toto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Toto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid-Base Imbalance
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Toto graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Toto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Toto MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Toto practice?
- Dr. Robert Toto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Toto practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Nephrologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.