A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Toto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Toto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid-Base Imbalance
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
- Water-Electrolyte Imbalance
Education & Awards
Dr. Toto graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Toto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans