A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Touloukian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Touloukian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Touloukian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Touloukian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Colonic Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestinal Perforation
- Liver Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Megacolon (Dilation of the Colon)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Touloukian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Touloukian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Touloukian MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Touloukian practice?
- Dr. Robert Touloukian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Touloukian practices Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.