A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Touloukian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Touloukian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Colonic Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestinal Perforation
- Liver Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Megacolon (Dilation of the Colon)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Touloukian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Touloukian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Touloukian MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Touloukian practice?
- Dr. Robert Touloukian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Touloukian practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.