Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Touloukian
Dr. Robert Touloukian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in Norwalk, CT and New Haven, CT. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Touloukian is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Touloukian has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Touloukian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Peter Prieto
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Baiba Grube
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi37
Dr. Anthony Kim
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0 mi19