Learn more about Dr. Robert Touloukian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Touloukian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Touloukian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Touloukian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Colonic Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Diseases
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Intestinal Perforation
- Liver Cancer
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Megacolon (Dilation of the Colon)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Touloukian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Touloukian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Touloukian MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Touloukian practice?
- Dr. Robert Touloukian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Touloukian practices Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.