A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tower, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Orbital Cancer
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Tower graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tower has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neill Tower MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Tower practice?
- Dr. Robert Tower has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tower practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.