A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tran, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Timothy Tran MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Robert Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tran practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.