A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tran, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Timothy Tran MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Robert Tran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tran practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.