A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tranbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tranbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tranbaugh, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranbaugh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tranbaugh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert DR Tranbaugh MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Tranbaugh practice?
- Dr. Robert Tranbaugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tranbaugh practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.