- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tranmer is Excellent. Dr. Tranmer has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tranmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tranmer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tranmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tranmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tranmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Tranmer practice?
Dr. Robert Tranmer practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Anoka, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Tranmer, Dr. Bobby Tranmer, Dr. Robbie Tranmer, Dr. Rupert Tranmer