A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trask is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Trask Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trask, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trask has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Trask MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Trask practice?
- Dr. Robert Trask has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trask practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Cardiologists.