A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT TRASK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT TRASK is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT TRASK, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. TRASK graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. TRASK has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ROBERT V TRASK MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. ROBERT V. TRASK practice?
- Dr. ROBERT TRASK has 1 office location.
Dr. ROBERT TRASK practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.