Learn more about Dr. Robert Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trask is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trask, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Trask has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Trask MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Trask practice?
- Dr. Robert Trask has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Trask practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Litchfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rushville, IL and Springfield, IL.
See Litchfield Cardiologists.