Learn more about Dr. Robert Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Travis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Travis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Travis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Travis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Travis practice?
- Dr. Robert Travis has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Travis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Lyon, MI and Canton, MI.
See Plymouth Surgeons.