A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Travis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Travis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Travis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Travis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Travis practice?
- Dr. Robert Travis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Travis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, MI.
See Canton Orthopedic Surgeons.