A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Travis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Travis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Travis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Travis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Travis practice?
- Dr. Robert Travis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Travis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.