A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Treadwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Treadwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Treadwell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Treadwell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Treadwell DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Treadwell practice?
- Dr. Robert Treadwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Treadwell practices Internal Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Internists.