A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Trelstad graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Trelstad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Laurence Trelstad MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Trelstad practice?
- Dr. Robert Trelstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trelstad practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.