A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Trelstad graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trelstad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trelstad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trelstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Trelstad practice?
Dr. Robert Trelstad practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Trelstad, Dr. Bobby Trelstad, Dr. Rob Trelstad, Dr. Robbie Trelstad