A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trembley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trembley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trembley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trembley graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trembley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North County Hospital And Health Center
- North Country Hospital & Health Center
- North Country Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trembley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Trembley practice?
Dr. Robert Trembley practices Internal Medicine near Newport, VT.
See Newport Internists.