A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trembley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trembley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trembley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Trembley graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Trembley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North County Hospital And Health Center
- North Country Hospital & Health Center
- North Country Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Trembley MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Trembley practice?
- Dr. Robert Trembley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trembley practices Internal Medicine near Newport, VT.
See Newport Internists.