A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trevino, Urologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trevino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Trevino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lompoc Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Manuel Trevino MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Robert Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trevino practices Urology near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Urologists.