A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trichter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trichter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Trichter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Trichter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Trichter practice?
- Dr. Robert Trichter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trichter practices Psychiatry near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Psychiatrists.