Learn more about Dr. Robert Trichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trichter is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trichter
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Trichter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trichter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Trichter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Trichter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Trichter practice?
- Dr. Robert Trichter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trichter practices Psychiatry near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Psychiatrists.