A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Trichter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trichter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trichter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Trichter practice?
Dr. Robert Trichter practices Psychiatry near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Psychiatrists.