A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trichter is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trichter
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Trichter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trichter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Trichter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Trichter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Trichter practice?
- Dr. Robert Trichter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trichter practices Psychiatry near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Psychiatrists.