A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Troyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Troyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Troyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Troyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Troyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Troyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Troyer practice?
- Dr. Robert Troyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Troyer practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.