A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Troyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Troyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troyer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Troyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Troyer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Troyer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Troyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Troyer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Troyer practice?
- Dr. Robert Troyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Troyer practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.