Pediatricians
3535 W 13 Mile Rd
Suite 707
Royal Oak, MI 48073
248-551-0487
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  relieved  |  show details
by Rose on Jul 18th, 2014

My son was diagnosed with Crohn's disease at age 5 after spending almost 2 weeks in Children's Hospital in downtown Detroit. A year later he still was running high fevers and had terrible stomach pain. We switched to Dr. Truding and he changed his treatment plan and had his symptoms reduced drastically. I have never been forced Into doing anything we were not comfortable with, He has been patient with our questions and concerns. And truly doesn't want to see any child suffer. He has been caring for my son for 9 years now. I recommend him to everyone I know. Yes we were told there was a long wait to see him, but we asked for first available/cancelation. And saw him within a month.

|  Unwilling to listen  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2013

When I submitted my son's paperwork to his staff, Dr Truding never responded directly to me. He just had his head nurse dismiss our concerns and tell us we could schedule an appointment 10 months in the future if we wanted a consultation.

Jun 3rd, 2013

Hrmm what was most memorable was the 15 minutes on hold waiting for some person to tell me the earliest I could get in was March and/or October of NEXT YEAR so I guess 2014. Must be nice to be that busy and IMO an out right lie no one has an aliment that they will wait over a year to get treated. Perhaps the person who answer the phone should have simply said I'm lazy call later I might get a burst of energy around 3.

by Debbie P on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Truding is an amazing gastroenterologist! With a national reputation, we switched our son's care from a pediatric hospital after many several months of hospitalizations. This hospital uses Dr. Truding as a second opinion in difficult cases. After being under his care, our stress level went completely down. Although Beaumont is much further, and stressful driving, there is no other doctor we trust. The hospital and doctors we left are only 15 min. from our house but it definitely is worth the hour drive for our son's serious medical issues. We will be forever grateful for making the decision to change gastro doctors!!

Jan 25th, 2013

Kind, compassionate, intelligent. Truly cares for his patients and their family. Does not force treatment on patients-instead instructs in benefits/risks and allows pt/parents to make decision. Outstanding follow up afterhours, weekends, holidays. He has given us such peace of mind in dealing with our daughters Crohn's disease-could not recommend more highly.

|  Awesome and caring  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

Dr. Trudging is great with my daughter who is 8, but was 7 when she was dig nosed with crohns. He listens and is very compassionate with my daughter and me. I believe he really cares about his patients and families. My daughter loves him.

|  Outstanding and caring physician  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. Truding is an outstanding and caring physician. He is truly an expert and has always taken the time to explain everything to us and to answer all of our questions about our son's diagnosis. He has called us very quickly with test results, including evenings and weekends. He is truly dedicated to his patients and their families, and we are so fortunate to have him as our son's doctor.

|  EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM!!!!  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Truding is thorough, compassionate and very down to earth - he was good with my daughter (6 years old) and talked to her in a way she would understand. He was also good with us (her parents) - prior to initial diagnosis we felt we were in crisis mode waiting for pathology reports - he calmed us down and helped us understand - - I trust him COMPLETELY with the care of my daughter - he has called on on Saturdays & even Sunday evening with Pathology results - to ease my mind - - he is the BEST and will be caring for our daughter as long as we can have him with her.

Jun 22nd, 2011

Outstanding care and intelligence!

|  Arrogant attitute  |  show details
by Kathy on Sep 1st, 2010

Wanted to do invasive testing on my daughter for Celiac. I just wanted to try thhe diet. When I told him I couldn't put her thru the test, he just said "We won't be treating her here" He didn't bother to discuss any other options. I suspect he makes buckets of money by doing surgical procedures on his patients. Since then we tried diet with no results, and two docs have said she does not have Celiac disease. I am not impressed at all.

|  dismissed us !!! arrogant  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Arrogant, cold, and disinterested in finding out what was really wrong with my daughter.Dismissed my daughter as a patient because I had the...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Mar 28th, 2009

Excellent, caring doctor. Spends very good time with patine and follows through with everything. Very thorough and professional. Strongly recommend him to patients.