Learn more about Dr. Robert Trueworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trueworthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trueworthy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trueworthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trueworthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueworthy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Trueworthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Trueworthy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Trueworthy practice?
- Dr. Robert Trueworthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trueworthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Oncologists.