A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trueworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trueworthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trueworthy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trueworthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trueworthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueworthy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Trueworthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Trueworthy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Trueworthy practice?
- Dr. Robert Trueworthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trueworthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Oncologists.