A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trueworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trueworthy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trueworthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueworthy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Trueworthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trueworthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan