A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trueworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trueworthy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trueworthy
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Trueworthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trueworthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueworthy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Trueworthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Trueworthy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Trueworthy practice?
- Dr. Robert Trueworthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trueworthy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Oncologists.