A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trujillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trujillo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Trujillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Trujillo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Robert Trujillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Trujillo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Medford, OR.
See Medford Anesthesiologists and Medford Pain Management Doctors.