A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tseng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tseng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tseng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ra-Nien Tseng MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Robert Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tseng practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Nephrologists.