A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tuchler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tuchler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tuchler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchler graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Tuchler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Evan Tuchler MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Tuchler practice?
- Dr. Robert Tuchler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tuchler practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Denver Surgeons.