Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
Great Place
Dr. Tufano took the time to actually listen to me and made me feel at ease with the issues I was having. He is a rare find these days. I am very happy that I found him. I am awaiting a follow-up visit with his office and my issue has not been easy to diagnose - so I can't really say we have an affirmative answer as to what the underlying issue is with respect to the pain I'm having. I have only seen Dr. Tufano once so far but I am much more happy with having seen him - he really does care about his patients. It's very evident.

August 17th, 2015
My family has used these doctors for more than 19th years. They are excellent doctors and they care about people. They listen, they care. In a time where the medical profession has become more about business than about helping people, these doctors get it. They help you. We are very thankful to them enough for the wonderful care they provide for all of us. I highly recommend them.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Tufano is a wonderful doctor. The office staff leaves a lot to be desired.

January 5th, 2012
Great doctors great people
My family has used these doctors for some time now. They are not only excellent doctors, but it is obvious that they care about people. They listen, they care. In a time where the medical profession has become more about business than about helping people, these doctors get it. They help you. I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful care they provide for myself and my family. I highly recommend them.