A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tufts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tufts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tufts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tufts graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Tufts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Tufts MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Tufts practice?
- Dr. Robert Tufts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tufts practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Beverly, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Danvers, MA.
See Beverly Internists and Beverly Pulmonologists.