Learn more about Dr. Robert Tufts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tufts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tufts
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tufts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tufts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tufts graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Tufts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Tufts MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Tufts practice?
- Dr. Robert Tufts has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tufts practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Internists and Beverly Pulmonologists.