Dr. Robert Tully Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tully?

September 16th, 2017

non responsive

I've tried to get a consult with Dr. Tully regarding my elderly relatives in his care. No response at all. I've had my elderly relatives call him and no response. They are in rehab care and can't get answers to their care or condition or future care. This leaves relatives ready to help out, but nowhere to turn. Just pay the bills and wait and wait and wait.

May 20th, 2017

Dr. Robert Tully, M.D. is the most wonderful physician I have ever had the pleasure of working with, as his patient, that is. He is caring, loving, gentle, intelligent and up-to-date with latest meds and techniques for helping a patient (me) get through whatever it is and believe me, I have had plenty to "get through".

May 20th, 2017

Dr. Robert Tully, M.D. is the most caring, careful, intelligent, up-to-date physician I have ever visited.

October 30th, 2013

Seemed Rushed

Had an appointment at a cetain time but waited for over 40 minutes to see the doctor. The doctor seemed rushed and uninterested in helping me with a problem that turned out to be very serious when consulting a specialist.

August 21st, 2012

Great doctor, wonderful sense of humor

Dr. Tully is a very caring doctor, listening to your problems, recommending options that feel right to me for my mom. Have had a little bit of a wait only one time, otherwise 5-10 minutes. Love his sense of humor and would recommend him highly. I would go to him myself except internal medicine is a specialty with my insurance!

November 9th, 2011

Good?

My first 2 visits with this dr were great; then 3rd visit he was very curt; to where the next 4th visit rude and then wouldn't return a phone call - nurse gave various excuses three different attempted calls and so I gave up and never went to see him again.

March 24th, 2011

patient beware

Dr. Tully sent my father to a nursing home/rehab facility too soon after brain tumor surgery. At the rehab nursing home Dr. Tully virtually abandoned him - rarely returned family calls expressing grave concern for our fathers increasing and alarming and deteriorating condition - and only visited my father twice in a months time. Turns out my father had brain swelling, and kidneys were shutting down - the rehab place did nothing, it was Christmas and Dr. Tully did not show up until after new Years, despite our pleas to have Dr. Tully come. My father died 1 week later. You decide if this is the kind of Dr. you want to see - much less should be practicing medicine, in my opinion.

February 2nd, 2011

patient

They don't make doctor's like this any more! Sometimes you may have a wait (due to his attentiveness to everyone), but truely it is well worth it. Nothing is more important than your health ... You're in good hands here.

January 12th, 2011

Exceptional doctor

I am so fortunate to have found Dr Tully upon moving to AZ. He is so thorough, patient, and caring. Would recommend him to anyone.

May 14th, 2009

The best doctor God could provide.

Being a patient of Dr.Tully has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. I am so fortunate to have been under the care of someone who is so caring and compassionate. My life has been truly blessed having been served by this amazing man.

October 17th, 2017