Dr. Robert Turner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Very Detailed and Easy to Understand
Takes time to listen to your concerns and gives you detailed explanation of his educated decisions concerning your medical well being.

July 7th, 2017
Good visits
Received his cardio cleanse (edta). Numerous times the Dr would take the time to chat about something I was curious about, even though I had no appt,, or if he had a busy day. Staff at the ckinic is top notch.

June 21st, 2017
very kind
hes not in and out in ten minutes.. he spends quality time with you and willing to work with you. we are very impressed with him

June 4th, 2017
Finally someone understood me.
Dr. Turner is an energetic person with a great knowledge base. He listened to my issues and took time to explain his medical thinking and the reasons he felt I was having health issues. Other doctors brushed my complaints aside as things that happen as we get older. It was refreshing to have this new perspective.

June 4th, 2017
imformative great doctor
personal and professional

May 25th, 2017
This man can't be trusted.
I am pretty sure most of the reviews on here are fake. He does not listen. Is more interested in selling supplements and amphetamines than he is in your health. He is all over the place talking rapidly and acting as though he is on drugs or manic. Cut me off any time I tried to tell him something I thought was important. He gave me false information that he believes is correct. I had no idea what I paid to speak to him for or what the plan for my care was at the end of my appointment. I was actually on the verge of tears several times.

May 10th, 2017
fantastic health care
nothing negative only positive

May 1st, 2017
very nice
well informative

April 19th, 2017
fantastic staff!!
Exceeded my expectations! I was told he was great and he was just that! Full of knowledge and took the time to fully explain everything to me, instead of just a here take this!

April 13th, 2017
He's current with the latest research
He's the only one who has benefited my health because he thinks outside out side the box.

March 23rd, 2017
overall good
I feel he is trust worthy with my information I give him. Very Educated opinions.

March 23rd, 2017
Very Happy
He put me on Belviq 30 days ago to help me loose weight. First day a headache and since no side effects. Lost 6 pounds.