Charles Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Charles Turner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

Great experience from a doctor that cares

I have been coming to Innovative Medicine / Dr. Turner for more than a decade. After seeing several mainstream doctors & specialist, Dr, Turner was able to treat me with a variety of supplements and mainstream meds that have made a tremendous difference. I was told I would be disabled collecting SSI over 20 yrs. ago. Thanks to the treatment plan here I am still working and have quality of life I didn't expect!

August 25th, 2017

my review on doctor Turner

he listens to your problems. looks you in the eye. and explains what he going to try to help in detailed information.

July 31st, 2017

Dr. Turner puts patient care first

Dr. Turner is a great Dr. He always spends alot of time with his patients and informs them of all of the latest innovations. He is also very thorough and takes time to listen .

July 24th, 2017

good

very pleased to have the option of alternative meds

July 19th, 2017

Very Detailed and Easy to Understand

Takes time to listen to your concerns and gives you detailed explanation of his educated decisions concerning your medical well being.

July 14th, 2017

Great

Fanstastic

July 7th, 2017

Good visits

Received his cardio cleanse (edta). Numerous times the Dr would take the time to chat about something I was curious about, even though I had no appt,, or if he had a busy day. Staff at the ckinic is top notch.

June 21st, 2017

very kind

hes not in and out in ten minutes.. he spends quality time with you and willing to work with you. we are very impressed with him

June 4th, 2017

Finally someone understood me.

Dr. Turner is an energetic person with a great knowledge base. He listened to my issues and took time to explain his medical thinking and the reasons he felt I was having health issues. Other doctors brushed my complaints aside as things that happen as we get older. It was refreshing to have this new perspective.

June 4th, 2017

imformative great doctor

personal and professional

May 25th, 2017

This man can't be trusted.

I am pretty sure most of the reviews on here are fake. He does not listen. Is more interested in selling supplements and amphetamines than he is in your health. He is all over the place talking rapidly and acting as though he is on drugs or manic. Cut me off any time I tried to tell him something I thought was important. He gave me false information that he believes is correct. I had no idea what I paid to speak to him for or what the plan for my care was at the end of my appointment. I was actually on the verge of tears several times.

May 10th, 2017