Charles Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Charles Turner?

Great experience from a doctor that cares

Posted on August 28th, 2017

I have been coming to Innovative Medicine / Dr. Turner for more than a decade. After seeing several mainstream doctors & specialist, Dr, Turner was able to treat me with a variety of supplements and mainstream meds that have made a tremendous difference. I was told I would be disabled collecting SSI over 20 yrs. ago. Thanks to the treatment plan here I am still working and have quality of life I didn't expect!

my review on doctor Turner

Posted on August 25th, 2017

he listens to your problems. looks you in the eye. and explains what he going to try to help in detailed information.

Dr. Turner puts patient care first

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Dr. Turner is a great Dr. He always spends alot of time with his patients and informs them of all of the latest innovations. He is also very thorough and takes time to listen.

good

Posted on July 24th, 2017

very pleased to have the option of alternative meds

Very Detailed and Easy to Understand

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Takes time to listen to your concerns and gives you detailed explanation of his educated decisions concerning your medical well being.

Great

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Fanstastic

Good visits

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Received his cardio cleanse (edta). Numerous times the Dr would take the time to chat about something I was curious about, even though I had no appt,, or if he had a busy day. Staff at the ckinic is top notch.

very kind

Posted on June 21st, 2017

hes not in and out in ten minutes.. he spends quality time with you and willing to work with you. we are very impressed with him

Finally someone understood me.

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Dr. Turner is an energetic person with a great knowledge base. He listened to my issues and took time to explain his medical thinking and the reasons he felt I was having health issues. Other doctors brushed my complaints aside as things that happen as we get older. It was refreshing to have this new perspective.

imformative great doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2017

personal and professional

This man can't be trusted.

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I am pretty sure most of the reviews on here are fake. He does not listen. Is more interested in selling supplements and amphetamines than he is in your health. He is all over the place talking rapidly and acting as though he is on drugs or manic. Cut me off any time I tried to tell him something I thought was important. He gave me false information that he believes is correct. I had no idea what I paid to speak to him for or what the plan for my care was at the end of my appointment. I was actually on the verge of tears several times.

fantastic health care