A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Turnquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Turnquist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Turnquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnquist graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Turnquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Comm Hosp-Indiana, Indianapolis, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Turnquist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Turnquist practice?
- Dr. Robert Turnquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Turnquist practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.