A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Turnquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Turnquist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turnquist
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turnquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Turnquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnquist graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Turnquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Comm Hosp-Indiana, Indianapolis, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Turnquist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Turnquist practice?
- Dr. Robert Turnquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Turnquist practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.