A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tymoczko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tymoczko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tymoczko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tymoczko graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tymoczko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital, Greensburg, Pa
- Westmoreland Hospital at Jeanette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Tymoczko MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Tymoczko practice?
- Dr. Robert Tymoczko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tymoczko practices Internal Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists.