A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Udelsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Udelsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Udelsman, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Rest Tumor
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Udelsman graduated from George Washington University. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Udelsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udelsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Udelsman practice?
Dr. Robert Udelsman practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.