A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ueda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ueda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ueda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ueda graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ueda has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ueda MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ueda practice?
- Dr. Robert Ueda has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ueda practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and River Forest, IL.
See Bellevue Radiologists.