Dr. Robert Ungerer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ungerer?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 9th, 2012

Don't go to this Doctor

This doctor misdiagnosed my condition and ordered the wrong treatment for me. He was sarcastic, verging on rude at times. I finally changed physicians, to anotoher specialist who told me the physical therapy Dr. Ungerer ordered for me was not only inappropriate for improving my problems but had made my condition worse. Although several physical therapists and nurses told me I had symptoms of a pinched nerve after my accident, this doctor ignored symptoms I reported to him which indicated a neck injury, in addition to my diagnosed shoulder injury. The specialist I transferred to immediately changed everything, physical therapy and medications, as well as diagnosing my neck problem. I have suffered permanent damage that the Rehab specialist said I wouldn't have had if I had received the correct physical therapy immediately after my injury instead of almost 2 years later. Don't go to this doctor.

June 26th, 2017