A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Urban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Urban, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urban has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Urban MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Urban practice?
- Dr. Robert Urban has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Urban practices Ophthalmology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pinellas Park, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Ophthalmologists.