Learn more about Dr. Robert Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Urban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Urban, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urban has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Urban practice?
Dr. Robert Urban practices Ophthalmology near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pinellas Park, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Ophthalmologists.