Learn more about Dr. Robert Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Urban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Urban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Urban, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urban has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Urban MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Urban practice?
- Dr. Robert Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Urban practices Ophthalmology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Ophthalmologists.