A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ursprung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ursprung, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursprung graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ursprung has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Ursprung MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Ursprung practice?
- Dr. Robert Ursprung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ursprung practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.